The Mission of the Taylor Community Library is to provide courteous and professional informational, cultural, and educational resources to all in our service population, to help meet the challenges of life today and to assist in preparing for the future.
Free-of-Charge Library Services
- Over 125,000 physical items are available to borrow, including:
- Over 4,000 DVDs.
- Over 150 newspapers, periodicals, and magazines subscriptions.
- Over 20,000 downloadable eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines for your tablet or smartphone.
- Classes, ranging from Toddler Storytime Classes to Financial Education Seminars.
- Wi-Fi Service, along with outlets and a phone charging station.
- Online Exam Preparation.
- Assistive Technology Lab to magnify items and write Braille.
- Twenty-three computers with internet access and Microsoft Office.
- Online research tools, including Consumer Reports and Ancestry.com's Library Edition.
Fun Facts About the Taylor Community Library
- Approximately 150,000 items are checked out annually.
- 3,500 people attend events at the Library annually.
Equal Access to Quality Education
The Taylor Community Library has evolved into a dynamic educational resource for any and all age groups. Workshops and research materials now take advantage of new technologies while maintaining access to historic information.
You might not think of going to the library to take a class or learn a new skill. You might not think to download a library audiobook or magazine from the comfort of your living room, but that's exactly why you should think again. Books are just the beginning!
Our friendly and professional educators and customer service staff are eager to serve you!